- Discover places in our synod where God’s Spirit is moving and seek ways to join in God’s work.
- Cultivate missional imagination within the synod, and translate that imagination into action.
- Be formed and reformed by those pulling up a chair and joining in the work.
- Be encouragers for congregations who have begun an intentional renewal process, and to share information and resources that are available (e.g. grants, online and/or print media or human resources including coaching and leadership equipping).
- Provide renewal opportunities for congregations in the synod who seek to re-root in their identity as God’s people and God’s mission field
- Plant new churches for those without a faith community
- Seek “putting a spade in the ground” of a missional “test plot” (spark small missional experiments within the synod using an action reflection research model).
- Celebrate the successes and learn from failures within the synod.
There are other chairs at this table. Pull up your chair and join us.
- Pastor Keith Zeh, Director for Evangelical Mission
- Download: New and Renewing Mission Table Inviation Back Story