Director for Evangelical Mission
Keith is an employee of the ELCA churchwide organization whose work is split between the Eastern North Dakota and Northwestern Minnesota Synods. He is responsible for providing leadership as an integrated member of the synod staff team.Keith’s primary areas of responsibility include:
- engaging with congregations and multi-point parishes in mission discovery and action planning;
- initiating new ministries and starting new congregations;
- cultivating vitality in our established congregations;
- fostering evangelical outreach with people living in poverty and ethnically-diverse communities;
- training and coaching congregational leaders in evangelical outreach;
- knitting together relationships rooted in God’s mission that serve new and renewed evangelizing congregations and parishes.
Keith is also responsible for stewarding the Mission Imagination Table, the New and Renewing Mission Table, Lutheran Men in Mission, Re-rooting in God’s Mission process, the Joint Synods’ Renewal Team, and the Congregational Leadership Academy.