Our state’s largest ecumenical organization representing 24 denominations and over one million Minnesotans, The Minnesota Council of Churches fosters public worship/prayer events, sponsors caring and advocacy, and reaches out to refugees and interfaith partners.
They connect with:
- Christians, churches, religious leaders, and denominations
- People of other faiths, refugees, and those in need
- The public life of Minnesota: legislators, businesses, foundations, and government
They engage in:
- Prayer and worship together
- Public witness and advocacy
- Shared meals, conversation, and learning together
They strive to renew:
- Churches and individuals with meaningful mission opportunities and deepened faith
- Refugees with assistance to achieve self-sufficiency and pursue their dreams
- Communities with strong relationships and just public policy
Subscribe to their newsletters News for the Common Good their weekly e-newsletter and Welcoming the Stranger, their quarterly newsletter of stories about refugees and asylees served by Refugee Services.